Following the recent publication of our new ECO-DESIGN and PACKAGING methodological guide (downloadable in the online Library), we are organizing mornings of meetings to explain the CNE’s ECO-DESIGN approach to experts interested in the topic:
Teachers, trainers, consulting engineers, consultants, designers, media, public authorities, etc. in the fields of eco-design, life-cycle assessment,
sustainability, prevention, reduction at the source…
These meetings (free of charge) are organized with the support of ADEME and with the participation of ECO-EMBALLAGES and APEDEC.
Boosted by the success of the first 3 mornings (more than 60 experts in attendance), we will continue with the sole intention of sharing best practices.
Eco-design is often perceived as a flexible topic and these mornings have been the occasion to establish a fruitful dialogue between experts on the following themes:
- The opportunities and challenges in the eco-design of packaging, seen by companies,
- The know-how or How to communicate about one’s efforts in the eco-design of packaging?
- Eco-design: What I need to get it right (tools, methods, data bases, processes, etc.) ?
- Eco-design and consumers: Key points for an effective communication
- Companies and Eco-design of packaging: Option or obligation? (corporate engagement)
- Measuring eco-design: Which Key Performance Indicators to select to measure eco-design?
- Eco-design: How to accelerate the spreading of this process to all companies (SMBs especially)?
- How to lift the constraints to implementing a real eco-design of packaging.
- Eco-design and consumers: The perception of the user/consumer. What themes would catch his/her attention and increase his/her engagement?
The next morning of meetings will take place the 29th of January 2013. Please do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register: it is free of charge and space is limited.