20 YEARS BIRTHDAY FOR THE FRENCH NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR PACKAGING
At the today rythm of 2 to 3 documents and position papers per year (35 from the beginning), CNE is assuming its n°1 mission which is to create and disseminate “Best Practices” for the whole packaging world. In the respect of fair competition rules, there is no taboo subject and CNE wishes to promote public knowredge on packaging.
This 20 years milestone gives us the opportunity to do a flashback on the last main topics:
– Right for the consumption with “Packaging plays a key role in the fight against waste”
– Right in time with “Packaging: an asset for performance logistics”
– Right for circular economy with “Packaging: a major player in the circular economy”
– Right for safety with “Traceability: a regulatory requirement carried by the packaging”
– Right for the planer with “Eco-design and packaging”
– Right information for all with “Packaging environmental claims”
By doing “for the best of packaging”, CNE starts to dream of JUST PACKAGING. The just packaging, it’ now.